• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bargains

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Thought I'd share some of my recent bargains with you. :D Even if you don't care I'll bore you anyway. :oops: :lol:

We got a free 8ft by 4 ft run to go on the grass from freecycle.

We brought one of those nasty plastic hutches for a run shelter and got a free 4ft x 4ft run with it from ebay for a tenner. The little run will be ideal for getting the pigs out on the grass come summer.

We got a dog crate 42'' for £22.

Got a load of Naturals from a petshop closing for 99p.

Old man gave us his shed so that is now my storage shed (did try for more useful thing to go in it, fell on deaf ears).

Found some home made Willow balls on a carboot for 10p each, how I wish I had brought all of them now.....

Think that is about it. :D I feel very proud of myself.

I think I need to check out this free cycle thing...not sure how it works but it sounds fab!:D

you sign up to your local one. You recieve emails of offers. E.g of recent i put a rabbit hutch on that i no longer needed (it was actually an RU member who got it :lol:) The email gets moderated then sent to all members. You can also send emails with wants, such as "wanted - rabbit run - Wallsend"
I have give LOADS of stuff away on there, hutchs,straighters,mp3's the lot!! I put a big cream ikea chair on at 6:30 and by 8:30 that night, it was taken and collected by a lovley couple!!
I find it more useful for getting rid of stuff than actually getting stuff though. I got given a wigwam cat bed for the bunnys,and my first bunny hutch was actually from freecycle, and it was HUGE! :D

Back