• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink claw beds...???

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I have noticed that Daisy has a pink almost cat pad on the base of one claw on each paw... she won't let me near to look. Am going to book her into the vets as soon as I can, but anyone got any ideas?

Gabriel had an infected claw a week or two ago and it looked completely different and he was limping - she isn't :?

Just wondering if she may be in pain which is why the bonding is going so badly???

you cannot see the pads on my bns feet at all but they are all fluff balls. Might be that the fur has warn thin a bit and she might be a bit sore but it's unusual unless rex or very overweight of which she is neither.

Hia Julia:wave:

I got worried about this with Darcy a few months ago. He had a wounded toe earlier in the year and since then I was getting paranoid about it.

I took him to the vets and they said it was fine. She showed me that all the paw/claws have a pink pad. You can tell if one is swollen by comparing it to the opposite paw. If they are all the same then they are normal. If she isn't limping thats a very good sign.

If you are still worried, I would take her to the vet to put your mind at rest. xxxxx

Back