• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would a friend for lily make her less naughty...as in..

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
she seems to be really naughty if shes bored..

she can have tons to do and have the run of the whole house and she still finds something or somewhere to cause havoc :lol:

i thought that a friend for her may combat this...that or i'll have double the trouble :lol:

we did decide against it as she was so poorly but something i haven't yet said is..

SHE HAS BEEN SIGNED OFF AT THE VETS! :D :D :D :D

so we may consider it after christmas, finance pending :)

so just some advice needed really!

cos i also read that a poorly bun can benefit from a pal, and i am hoping she dosen't get ill again but if she did..would a friend help?

thank you in advance!

Yey! Lily *might* be getting a husbun!
So glad shes been signed off at Vets! Well done Chloe and Lily!!

Erm, i dont know, it could help her, you may also get double trouble, i did with Oscar and Jasmine :lol:

It wont make her less naughty :roll: Its made Ronnie worst having Lola here :shock: We may aswell live at the dump, the mess he causes :(

It may perk her up a little having a friend though :) Wouldnt get a lively bun mind you otherwise you'll have more trouble on your hands :lol::D

So glad shes better :D Poor girly has been through so much xXx

:lol: :lol:

i did think that! but we would maybe like to get her a friend..

i think a nice submissive boy would go down well, she would deffinatley be the boss!

thanks girlies :) so relieved she is better!

Wha sorta bun are you looking for? We have Cloggs in at the moment, a beautiful Dutch cross boy :love: ;) :lol: Just looked on the website... Piko was a lovely lad but hes been rehomed :( xXx

ha bless you both! go on then ;)

i was in touch with chloe at fatfluffs aswell!

i think because lily is such a firey little madame (she isnt agressive at all just very cheeky cos shes young) a nice calming influence may be best?

and of a similar size aswell.

he'd be well loved, she has the run of the whole of the downstairs when we're home :)

is cloggs on the site becky?

xxx

Yeah Cloggs is the little dutch bunny ;) Link is in my siggy ;) Hes gorgeous... i had him here when he first came into care :) xXx

I have had quite a lot of bunnies who have mellowed since being bonded, Mackenzie is one such bunny and I have to say when we first got him he was a nightmare.

Back