• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a big thank you who helpt at whitton fair

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i know donna has already said a massive thanks to everyone who helpt at the fair today. i thought i would add too:D

considering the cold and rain loads turned up and i had great fun in meeting new people, and catching up with those ive met before,

it turned out great in the end people braved the weather and helpt support us in buying our wears

BIG THANKS GUYS :thumb:

also a big thank you to aunty janice in bonding doc and beth too :D

Last edited:
i know donna has already said a massive thanks to everyone who helpt at the fair today. i thought i would add too:D

considering the cold and rain loads turned up and i had great fun in meeting new people, and catching up with those ive met before,

it turned out great in the end people braved the weather and helpt support us in buying our wears

BIG THANKS GUYS :thumb:

also a big thank you to aunty janice in bonding doc and beth too :D

hello again... i hope that we can do something else soon to raise some funds for you guys. the buns are all gorgeous can i also add!!! (as aree donnas doggies!!!)
and a thankyou to you for taking me in as a stray!! lol

Back