• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fizz has been helping herself to food again

karen354

Warren Veteran
mypiccies001-4.jpg

:lol::lol:

"if i sit wreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyy sit she wont see me "

what a cute piccie :lol:

:no:now there you are thinking the worst. i'm sure she was just walking past the bucket minding her own business and accidentally tripped,fell in and obviously couldn't get back out. i meen look at that face :angel:still looks like the same little angel as when she was here. :lol:

:no:now there you are thinking the worst. i'm sure she was just walking past the bucket minding her own business and accidentally tripped,fell in and obviously couldn't get back out. i meen look at that face :angel:still looks like the same little angel as when she was here. :lol:

PICT0038.jpg

Look what happened here :roll: now you'll be telling me next she didn't rip her mum's dining chairs :lol::lol:

Awww it looks really nice :) I painted my cupboards but they dont look as good as yours

It doesn't look as good on the pictures :? don't get me wrong I'd like a new kitchen but can't afford one :( everyone that come into my kitchen says how nice it is and why would I want a new one.

PICT0038.jpg

Look what happened here :roll: now you'll be telling me next she didn't rip her mum's dining chairs :lol::lol:

:shock::shock:
:oops: i supose she didn't listen to the 'be a good girl in your new home' chat.
but look at that face, you can't be cross at a face like that :lol:

Back