• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new (unnamed) bunny with more update pics

bridget

Alpha Buck
Here she is - do you think she's cute?? :D

100_0351.jpg

100_0354.jpg

100_0355.jpg

SANY1288.jpg

SANY1290.jpg

SANY1302.jpg

Giving Kirk the cold shoulder - haw!
SANY1305.jpg

Last edited:
She's lovely...and I take it you no longer need a homecheck:?

Oh Jill I am so sorry for not getting back to you! :oops:

Somebody on here told me I should try Kirkby in the first instance as they have so many bunnies to rehome (about 100) :shock:

We may be in contact with you if we cannot get our two to bond... we knew it would be hard work but fingers crossed.... :) x

Shes lovely. Well done for rehoming her. She looks as though she has already made herself at home. Is she going to be a house rabbit?

Oh Jill I am so sorry for not getting back to you! :oops:

Somebody on here told me I should try Kirkby in the first instance as they have so many bunnies to rehome (about 100) :shock:

We may be in contact with you if we cannot get our two to bond... we knew it would be hard work but fingers crossed.... :) x

Thats ok..it would have been nice to know first..but you are right Kirkby have so many bunnies and its nice to see one so instantly settled..good luck with the bonding:D

Shes lovely. Well done for rehoming her. She looks as though she has already made herself at home. Is she going to be a house rabbit?

I would love her to be :) she's very good - she went to the tray in the corner and had a little wee and a couple of droppings - that's it. She's so cute - she's in her new hutch in the shed with some treats. I want to cuddle her but I don't think she likes being handled much :cry: she loved being stroked earlier so that's nice ;)

Back