• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audrey has stasis...

wiggie

Alpha Buck
Went in to feed them tonight and Audrey wasn't interested... this is V unusual as she usually eats everything in sight. She was stretching out and not moving much even when I went to pick her up which is even more unusual. Anyway we were at the vets within 10 minutes and she's staying in overnight. I don't understand why she has this though. She is a fantastic eater and never had any problems before. Just when you think you understand rabbits...:roll: (mind you I never really felt that!). The other problem is that she has been separated from honey to stay in so I will have to contend with that when she comes out. First thing's first . . .lets get her well.
We have a spare hutch now and was wondering if I should put honey in there until audrey comes home (she says thinking positive) so their hutch remains "theirs" and doesn't become "his"? any thoughts?
After loosing our piggie Nibbles earlier this week vibes would be useful! What a week! fingers crossed for tomorrow.
x

Sorry you are going through this. I usually leave the bunny in their own "home" if I have to separate them as I don't want to upset the other one any more than necessary.

I hope Audrey will recover during the night so she can come home and cuddle up with Honey.

Sorry to hear about Nibbles.

Well done for getting Audrey prompt Veterinary treatment. I hope that this time tomorrow she will be back home and well.
When you go to collect her I'd take Honey too so as they have a car journey home together. It may help with the re-introduction.

Sending get well vibes for Audrey

Thanks bunnybabe, ofcourse, I was so worried about Audrey didn't think so much about honey poor thing, it's the first time they have been separated.
x

loads of vibes for your little one.
i know what ur going through. keep in touch loads of hugs to you.
x

Last edited:
It should work in your favour that you are putting the female back in with the male, generally it's females who are the more territorial.

Sending (((vibes))).

Back