• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post spay Autumn

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Autumn was spayed on Friday, much to Charlie's relief, as he was a little fed up with being humped just for coming to say hello :(

Copy4ofCopyofCopyofCopyofCopyofIMG_.jpg

CopyofCopyofIMG_6577.jpg

IMG_6580.jpg

IMG_6581.jpg

IMG_6582.jpg
just relaxing

IMG_6583.jpg

She seems to be very relaxed inside and we have even had a few happy flops. She has even had a scrap with Sophie, so much for an escape proof cage :evil::censored: Both buns seem fine, Sophie came off worse :(

A few questions though

when can I put Autumn outside? I don't want her to get too used to being inside, esp with it getting colder, but I don't want to put her out too soon if you see what I mean.

When can I put Autumn and Charlie back together? Vet said to wait a few weeks

Aww bless her :love: Pics are really good :)

I normally keep the foster bunnies in for a week after a spey :) Dont really know when you can put her back with Charlie, but will be watching the thread as Lola is off for her spey on tuesday this week, so will be bonding hopefully before christmas :)

Nose rubs for Autumn :) xXx

they can go back together straight away if he is already neutered and not humpy...... i assume that he is neutered already? in which case ideally they could have gone to vets together too never mind. if you do put them together be carefu l as you may need to rebond them on neutral territory now they have been apart( i wish all vets would realsie this!!)
usually keep a post spey bun indoors for 3-4 days adn then provided wound is helaing can start reintroducing back outdoors... but its around 10 days for recovery to be complete good luck xx

Back