• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 4 foster babies from Kay

karen354

Warren Veteran
mypiccies008-2.jpg

mypiccies006.jpg

I picked these 4 cuties up this afternoon from Kay :love::love: they are so friendly and very funny to watch :lol::lol: they are very excited buns and are getting into everything..
They are going to Chloe's (fat fluffs) next week so I have until next Sunday to play with these little girls :love:

I did have a hutch/run set up outside for them but we decided we'd put them into an unheated conservatory instead :D

I thought Karen was going to go home with a new addition today;):lol::lol:
if anybody wants to rehome a rabbit invite Karens son he as all the answers when mum & dad try to come up with excuses.

Thank you for everything Karen & Andy your stars:D:D

I found out yesterday that they are coming to me....so I've gone from three, to seven and now I'm going to 11........They are cute aren't they. Bigger than I expected. I love the one with the little white paw. They'll be going into an unheated conservatory at my place so that sounds perfect for them.

Have you given them names yet?

I found out yesterday that they are coming to me....so I've gone from three, to seven and now I'm going to 11........They are cute aren't they. Bigger than I expected. I love the one with the little white paw. They'll be going into an unheated conservatory at my place so that sounds perfect for them.

Have you given them names yet?

Yes they are quite big, they are full of it and so playful :)

No haven't given names I thought I'd leave that to you unless you want me to ?

Just seen this thread and phew!! When I heard they were dutches I was starting to plan putting coloured bows round their ears so I could tell them apart!! :lol: They are cuties :love:

Just seen this thread and phew!! When I heard they were dutches I was starting to plan putting coloured bows round their ears so I could tell them apart!! :lol: They are cuties :love:

um speaking of which chloe......can we have a thread with my 4 babies please so I can remeber who is who....I've forgotton.

Back