• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heating up snugglesafe - advice please

weeble

Since the weather is going to be freezing for a while I have just ordered a second snugglesafe. What I want ot know if when I heat them up can they go in the microwave together? I normally put one in for 6 mins. Thanks

I put both mine in for 6 mins 30. might give them a bit longer though consideringthat you put three in for 18 mins!!!! Ive been wondering why mine go cold quick!!! :roll:

Lisa

I always heat my 3 individually :roll: Have to wait every night while each one heats up :roll: xXx

I always heat my 3 individually :roll: Have to wait every night while each one heats up :roll: xXx
I use to do 6 individually:lol::lol:One day i thought sod this and shoved three in,been doing it ever since,never had a problem:D

I use to do 6 individually:lol::lol:One day i thought sod this and shoved three in,been doing it ever since,never had a problem:D

Takes forever doesnt it? Ive never even thought to put them in together :oops::lol: I always get to wash the kitchen sides down etc while im waiting :roll: What we do for our bunnies ay? xXx

EDT: Just been on the snugglesafe website... they do them for hoomins too :oops: See the bottom of this page... http://www.snugglesafe.co.uk/acatalog/pet_bed_heat_pad.html

Last edited:
I always do.I put three in at a time for 18mins.

What wattage is your microwave? Mine is 800 watts, so it should be 6 mins for one pad. But normally if you're heating more than one thing, you don't times the number of items by the time each one takes individually because that would overheat them. If that makes sense. :lol::lol:

What wattage is your microwave? Mine is 800 watts, so it should be 6 mins for one pad. But normally if you're heating more than one thing, you don't times the number of items by the time each one takes individually because that would overheat them. If that makes sense. :lol::lol:
It is 800 watts,they feel just the same heat wise has one does:?:lol::lol:
I must stress though my bunnies don,t sleep on them i put them under water bowls to stop them freezing:D

Oh i want a human one:love::love:

:lol: They look good :oops: OH said they look like a waste of money :evil::( Said i can have a £2.99 hot water bottle :evil: Would be a good xmas gift for my old dear as she has back problems :thumb: xXx

:lol: They look good :oops: OH said they look like a waste of money :evil::( Said i can have a £2.99 hot water bottle :evil: Would be a good xmas gift for my old dear as she has back problems :thumb: xXx
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It is 800 watts,they feel just the same heat wise has one does:?:lol::lol:

It's probably ok then. :) I was worried that you'd open up your microwave one day and find them all melted & stuck together. :lol::lol:

I like the idea of putting it under the water bowl. Alfie and Bubbles might appreciate that more than having one to lie on. :lol:

Back