• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Santa For Rescues 2008

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
If you'd like to be a Secret Santa to a rescue rabbit you need to prepare your gift then contact forum member PM XMissySJx or Email: XMissySJx@aol.com with the subject 'Secret Santa Request'

secretsantaposter.jpg

Please PM with the following:
Your Name
Your Bunnie(s) name:

Your gift could be big or little - everything helps! Here are some ideas:

Bin Bags
Water Bottle
Toys
Vouchers to DIY or Food Shops
Heatpad
Litter Tray
Disinfect Tablets
Healthy Treats
Grooming Comb
Pro biotics
Cottonwool
A carrot!
Bottle Brush
Sticky Fly Papers
Hay
Straw
Readigrass
Herbs/plantain etc
And of course toys and treats!!

You could also order online and have your order dispatched directly to a rescue centre.

On the 10th December the secret santas will all be matched up and you'll receive a message with the rescue centres address to send your gift to.

If you are a rescue and would like to add your rescue to the list then please either PM me or email XMissySJx@aol.com, with the subject 'Secret Santa Application' and give me your:

Name:
Rescue Name:
Names of bunnies:
Address/contact number

Please note: secret santas are anononmous! so don't tell anyone!

Last edited:
any chance this could be made a stick to stop it falling off the page???

does everyone like the poster? :D

I like it and have PM'd you. I'm quite happy to do more than one if you'd like? :wave:

How exciting! I'll have to stop myself going mad I think!
*runs off to have a look at nice things for orphan buns*
I always donate cat/dog food to our local RSPCA but this is going to be so much fun!

i have just been shopping and bought lots of treats and practical bits for my secret santa, whoever they may be.i'm so excited. Bella is also very excited because i got her lots of treats at the same time too :D:D

got all your PM's guys!

gem - last year it got a bit confusing that way bcus i matched up people bu pulling names out of hats etc, so if people feel like doing 'more' then if possible just make youre pressie 'bigger' or include things that the other rescue bunnies can use too? :D if thats alright? OR i can match you up with a bonded pair? so its more!:D

got all your PM's guys!

gem - last year it got a bit confusing that way bcus i matched up people bu pulling names out of hats etc, so if people feel like doing 'more' then if possible just make youre pressie 'bigger' or include things that the other rescue bunnies can use too? :D if thats alright? OR i can match you up with a bonded pair? so its more!:D

I don't mind, bonded pairs are fine or I could send a big box to whichever rescue I get with bits for everybun

I don't mind, bonded pairs are fine or I could send a big box to whichever rescue I get with bits for everybun

okay well ill bear that in mind :D ill match you to a pair,trio or something if possible!

thanks very much!

awww thank you!
Rescues and Members i want lots of more PMs by the time i get home today okay?

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

That ok hun

I'm just waiting for my secret santa bits to arrive :roll:

When i do post it i hope it arrives in time :? because of the post.

When will we know who we have? I'm so excited already!
Is it ok to send a big mixed load for everyone or just enough for one bun?

Back