• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vetbed?

breeze

Mama Doe
does anyone else use this?i brought a load thinking it would keep rabbits warm but alls they seem to do is turn their hutchs up side down.is there a way secure it or shall i stick to hay?

Think it depends on the bunny :) Ronnie loves his vet bed and never messes it up, whereas Lola just digs it and messes it all into a pile :roll: Are they outdoor? Maybe they'll prefer hay and straw in this cold weather :) xXx

All mine are bedded on betbed. casper and marsha don't dig thiers, just cover it in hay.

my house bunnies dig at thiers but love laying on it x

we used this is all our hutches and sleeping areas and have to say in some they digged it and somehow made holes in it and others loved it.The only thing i found was it took all day for me to wash it all.:( but overall its great stuff x

we used this is all our hutches and sleeping areas and have to say in some they digged it and somehow made holes in it and others loved it.The only thing i found was it took all day for me to wash it all.:( but overall its great stuff x

i know what you mean, ive got my vet bed to wash but it takes too long, so im going to do it tomorrow while im out!! that way it will be ready to put in!

I also have white vet bed as well as red so have to do two loads. by heck i have brains :lol:

I've used vetbed but I had to stop using it cos Mallow thought it was a great litter tray - he could pee on it as much as he wanted and he never got wet :lol:

He looks cute so he's instantly forgiven

DSC00384.jpg

Back