• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carefresh

I don't know:oops: But we get the 3 for 2 from PAH, they are the small bags, but there s a lot in them.
Jackm x

Anyone know about 60L does it last very long?

I need to do a bulk order of most things :roll:

i used to buy this and used it for my rats, but for some reason it became really dusty and was giving my rats respiratory problems so i havent used it since.
Whats it like now?
i use a paper based cat litter which is safe for small animals and hardly has any dust in it at all. Its roughly £10 for 30L. i use this to line my litter trays and it last ages:D

i used to buy this and used it for my rats, but for some reason it became really dusty and was giving my rats respiratory problems so i havent used it since.
Whats it like now?
i use a paper based cat litter which is safe for small animals and hardly has any dust in it at all. Its roughly £10 for 30L. i use this to line my litter trays and it last ages:D

Yeah I stopped using it for a while too because of the same thing, Ive been using it again for about 6 months with no dustiness :wave:

I haven't used a big one yet, only saw them the other week and still have about 5 small bags left to use up!

I reckon it would do 4 small indoor cages and the hamster a couple of times at the very least?

The small bags cover the base of a small rat cage 3ft x 2ft (I have a dwarf hammie in it) for two clean outs.
I have a small indoor rabbit cage (its only about 4ft x 2.5ft) as a base for my housebun (he just pee's in the litter tray and eats in there, its a kitchen cum bathroom! :lol: ) and that takes one whole small bag.

Where are you getting 60lt bags from? I'm using the 10ltr from PAH and big bags would be a great help

Back