• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Anyone For a Handsome Piggie?

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is the lovely Snickers..now rehomed but see his brother below

snickers.jpg

He is approxiamtely 7 months old and neutered so is now looking for a sow or sows to live with. He has always lived indoors so needs to stay indoors at least until the warmer weather in the spring
His confidence is growing and he is very handsome..so can you give him a home for Christmas?

and how about his brother Flake! :D Also 7 months old and neutered and looking for love!

flake.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh, I am forwarding these details to my friend Kate who is searching for a boar piggie for her wee single girlie.

Can a bunny oops! piggy run be done for the right home?:D:D:D

I am currently fostering Flake and he is a little sweetheart and will sit quite happily in our arms or on our laps for a cuddle - if you can catch him :lol:

Thats great news.

I will have to sort out some new pics of Flake - he has little ginger bits coming out in his fur and is absolutely stunning :love:

Back