• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanting a new Guinea Pig Hutch

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
People keep telling me it's too big and extravagant to get a Thistle Hall just for 2 piggies and they'll be lost in it, but I'd make it stimulating inside for them with lots of hidey holes and tunnels, toys etc.
What do you think - is it too big?

People keep telling me it's too big and extravagant to get a Thistle Hall just for 2 piggies and they'll be lost in it, but I'd make it stimulating inside for them with lots of hidey holes and tunnels, toys etc.
What do you think - is it too big?

I think its a great idea:) Although yu could fit two more in;):lol:

I had my three in one until i got them a playhouse and run.They loved zooming up and down the ramp:D

My 3 were in one when they were outside and I don't think it is too big for 2 at all. I think some people have put shelves in to make use of the height of the levels. The 2 girls seemed to like the ramp but I rarely saw Guinness down stairs so I'm not sure if he got on with it very well, although he is older and bigger than the others. If you were nearer you could have had my hutch!

I had my three in one until i got them a playhouse and run.They loved zooming up and down the ramp:D

Your 3 are spoilt rotten more than Gary:lol:

My 3 were in one when they were outside and I don't think it is too big for 2 at all. I think some people have put shelves in to make use of the height of the levels. The 2 girls seemed to like the ramp but I rarely saw Guinness down stairs so I'm not sure if he got on with it very well, although he is older and bigger than the others. If you were nearer you could have had my hutch!

They are in a hutch with a ramp at the moment and love it, so shouldn't have any probs on a new one in a bigger hutch:D

Back