• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best Vet in Jersey!

Binky Bunny

Young Bun
Our bun Lucky had to go and have blood tests done yesterday, and she had her myxi and nails done at the same time and we have found the best vet ever!

I was expecting her to come back all shaken up and quiet, but no she was running round like the lunatic she is- he's fantastic , he's really, really good with her!:love: I'm so pleased as until we get the results back we don't know how much time she's going to have to spend at the vets :(

He's definately a lot better than another one that we saw at a differnet practice over 2 weeks ago who has not even called me back with the research she was doing into Lucky's seizures :censored:

Is that Hugh hun?

Sorry just trying to work out who I can see with the buns if Hugh or Andy aren't about so if you have found another good one let me know :lol: x

No I'm sticking with him, even though he doesn't really do surgeries at Leodis so it's a trek to Georgetown every time :roll:

I'm so annoyed at the other vets I went to first though, I can't believe that even after I left messages they still haven't got back to me!

Oh well, at least I know she's in good hands now, fingers crossed that the tests come back ok- although if they do we're back to square one with no definite diagnosis, so I'm not sure which is best :?

Yeh I have seen a few vets like that too :(

Im pretty sure he will do everything possible to find out whats wrong with her though :) x

Back