• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionhead rabbit wanted

ab1063

Warren Scout
in Glasgowish area!
i could travel for the right rabbit though.
i'm booking miffy for her spey tomorrow.
she'll hopefully be done next week sometime.
so i'de be looking to take the rabbit in on early january
or if more convienient now and i'll separate them for a bit.
the rabbit must be spayed/neutered
thanks!

if anyone knows of any lionhead breeders in Scotland please let me know.

it looks like you have one miffy in ur sig you can find her a partner and get them bonded =] i dont think they charge you for doing it either

It's worth contacting rescues directly as well as looking on their websites - some websites aren't totally up to date or only have a 'selection' of the available animals...or of course they could keep you in mind if a suitable bun comes in :)

It's worth contacting rescues directly as well as looking on their websites - some websites aren't totally up to date or only have a 'selection' of the available animals...or of course they could keep you in mind if a suitable bun comes in :)

definatly agree with this statement... and also i would think about a non lionhead how about a nethie or another small breed? these would be cute i assume ideally you are looking for a nuetered male?
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sear...t=on&Size=1&Size=2&County=%&Submit=++Search++
and then get a bunny run.. could oy u not have a pair and bond with miffy to make a little bunny 3sum group?! that would be good too. xxx

same you are not closer to me, I have two lionheads of which the female has just had three babies, which will be ready at the end of Jan.

Have you tried calling the SSPCA? They have a few centres around Glasgow and don't have everything available on their website.

In reply to joobs:
I'm going to check out the sspca out at bellahouston park,
i'm not too concerned about it being a lionhead in all honesty, i'm just looking for something cuddley who likes attension(unlike miffy).

If you have transport you could try Bothwell Bridge and Ayr branches too? I think the Cat and Dog home in Cardonald rehomes rabbits too.

Be aware that in placing an ad on Gumtree you will just be taking on someone else's problem and leave yourself open to all sorts. It's much better to rehome from a rescue and the bun will at least have it's vaccs done - mabye if you have more patience the right rescue bun will come along.

Back