• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What hay do you use?

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I use DFH for moo and casper, pure pastures meadow for the insides however will be switching to DFH, and then use readigrass with herbs as treats x

my lot get farm hay with treat hay. Ive also bought a bale of readigrass this time round, so I will see how that goes

I use dust free hay too for piggies and bunnies.Get a bale of from farm shop for bedding with dust free straw:D

Mainly farm hay, it's beautiful from round here at the moment. I had been using DFH but in the current financial climate I've cut back to a £4 farm bale (sorry Norman!) My nethies also get some oat hay and friendly dried grass.

ours get pastures pure meadow as their base (in the litter trays) and then oat wheat and barley, burns green oat and a bit of readigrass. Sometimes i try out different new ones from the Hay Experts but these seem to be the ones they like best!

Farm hay for litter trays and DFH for the hay racks. They also get some dried herbs or readigrass for treats.

Mine all get farm bale Timothy hay, but Rosie Lee (who has just started eating hay properly!!!!!) seems to prefer the farm bale meadow hay that I use for her bedding.

Well, I never see any sign of them again, so I assume so! They absolutely love their dust free hay though.

Back