• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so excited...

Ohh how xciting, I love waiting, the prepapring for them and excitment. i got so excited yesterday when my exisiting bun were coming back :oops:

What buns are you getting? adults or babies?

haha. im getting rescues - a pair from Honeybunnies. they are adults called Buddy and Hollie. They've had a fantastic life, with a very caring previous owner and i cannot wait to meet them x

These will be my 5th and 6th bunny and my last for a while!! Nick has said though if we had to seperate alyssa and bailey we could get one more.

:oops: i want loads.

Awww you are having Buddy and Hollie :love::love::love:

I absolutely miss them two, but by them being rehomed its meant I can spend more time... and money... on Jamie, Sapphire and Kitt - especially as I've had to move house as part of the 'credit crunch' :( BUT my new house is massive with a huge garden which is going to be segregated for a bunny corner for Jamie and Sapphire... and Kitt has the whole house pretty much, well as much as the 6 boys I live with want him in their rooms, lol!

These two are brilliant bunnies, and I am sure that you can give them the forever home they rightly deserve, makes me sad that I couldn't have offered what I promised them though, but all things work out in the end xxx

Awww you are having Buddy and Hollie :love::love::love:

I absolutely miss them two, but by them being rehomed its meant I can spend more time... and money... on Jamie, Sapphire and Kitt - especially as I've had to move house as part of the 'credit crunch' :( BUT my new house is massive with a huge garden which is going to be segregated for a bunny corner for Jamie and Sapphire... and Kitt has the whole house pretty much, well as much as the 6 boys I live with want him in their rooms, lol!

These two are brilliant bunnies, and I am sure that you can give them the forever home they rightly deserve, makes me sad that I couldn't have offered what I promised them though, but all things work out in the end xxx

I was actually just about to PM you hun.
Im so excited to meet them, i have thier home all ready and cannot wait. you're welcome to come and see them anytime huni, theres always a spare room. and Ill make sure they know how much you loved em, that was obvious.

They are coming to mine next sunday, and i cannot wait. not many sleeps!!

no spike has a wife (provided the bonding goes ok.)

Jill has lots of pairs premade so i decided to take a pair as they are harder to home, but ultimatly its what bunnies suit me x :)

Why are pairs harder to home? i would of thought they would be easier as you have a ready bonded pair?

Seen your 2 newbies piccies in the op siggie, there gorgous :love:

Why are pairs harder to home? i would of thought they would be easier as you have a ready bonded pair?

Seen your 2 newbies piccies in the op siggie, there gorgous :love:

they just seem to be as often people are looking for a male for thier female etc.

bailey and alyssa are only newly together, had bailey bout 8 months, and alyssa about 2.
xxx

Back