• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

JeanieBeanie

New Kit
Hello everyone! I'm new :wave: however not so new to rabbits. I've had a few bunnies in the past however thanks to the internet I'm now learning stuff I never really knew about cotton tails!

I'm the proud keeper of Dylan and Kylie who live with me and my OH in our wee flat. Kylie can be a really unsociable monkey although Dylan is the complete oposite and will quite happily groom an angry rottweiler! They are so completely different however are madly in love. Dylan will get upset if Kylie has been put back in the cage for 'bad behaviour' and vice verser! They will even help eachother escape in their own little ways (Dylan will look so cute and longing at Kylie in the cage until our hearts can't take it any more, Kylie will chew the carpets and cage) which makes us love them even more!

When Dylan first came into our lives, my OH wasn't inpressed and vowed to never have anything to do with him. Thesedays however, I have to stop him from bringing them on holiday with us, bless him lol!

Hi and welcome to the group... I'm new here to and I love bunnies. Post some pictures when you get a chance. Love to see you bunnies.

Jeff :wave::wave:

Back