PDA

View Full Version : Yes hard work pays off! Azlan officially knows a "trick" (vid)!

Xowhiteasianxo
28-11-2008, 11:46 PM
:wave::lol:

I'm sorry that I look ridiculous. I was in my PJ's! Anywho, I hope this brightens your day.

Notice that he's doing his "trick" before I say a word! How eager! :lol::roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxX74DTmZMc

JeanieBeanie
29-11-2008, 03:06 AM
Oh wow that is so cute! And Azlan is adorable! I keep trying to teach mine tricks, however it isn't going too well. What are your secrets lol x

Milo+Fizz
29-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Awww I wish all the people that have a bunny stuck in a hutch at the bottom of the garden left to its own devices could see this to show bunnies do have personalities. He is to cute :love: :love:

Mazda
29-11-2008, 10:38 AM
:love:!!!

He is sooo cute :love:

Well done x

~ Cat ~
29-11-2008, 11:13 AM
Thats so sweet - your bunny is gorgeous!!!!!!

Xowhiteasianxo
29-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks guys! :D

I appreciate the feedback!

It was pretty simple. Just get your buns favorite treat and hold it to his/her mouth and make them do a simple circle and say "spin" or "circle" or "twirl" so that he associates the act to the word. Make sure you always do it either clockwise or counter clockwise. If not you'll confuse them! lol. Do this at least twice a day for a bit then the next day move the treat a little farther out from his mouth while saying your magic word. Eventually you just do a circle around him and he should spin. Then I stopped using my hand and just said spin and waited until he did it to give him a treat. Eventually he got it. It just takes patience! :D

Phoebesmummy9
29-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Mine lot know when its time for food and treats and RACE around the cage for us when we shout RABBBBITTTS in a silly voice :lol:
Gorgeous bunny :D

Lspacehopper
29-11-2008, 02:09 PM
That's so cute lol. He is absolutely beautiful :love: