• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yes hard work pays off! Azlan officially knows a "trick" (vid)!

Oh wow that is so cute! And Azlan is adorable! I keep trying to teach mine tricks, however it isn't going too well. What are your secrets lol x

Awww I wish all the people that have a bunny stuck in a hutch at the bottom of the garden left to its own devices could see this to show bunnies do have personalities. He is to cute :love: :love:

Thanks guys! :D

I appreciate the feedback!

It was pretty simple. Just get your buns favorite treat and hold it to his/her mouth and make them do a simple circle and say "spin" or "circle" or "twirl" so that he associates the act to the word. Make sure you always do it either clockwise or counter clockwise. If not you'll confuse them! lol. Do this at least twice a day for a bit then the next day move the treat a little farther out from his mouth while saying your magic word. Eventually you just do a circle around him and he should spin. Then I stopped using my hand and just said spin and waited until he did it to give him a treat. Eventually he got it. It just takes patience! :D

Mine lot know when its time for food and treats and RACE around the cage for us when we shout RABBBBITTTS in a silly voice :lol:
Gorgeous bunny :D

Back