• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so impressed with our vets!

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
We use Powis & Partners, on Audnam (for locals ;) )

We took 3 of the buns for their Myxo shots this morning. It started badly, when an overexcited black Labrador weed all over the chairs and Ian drove his toy train through the puddle. The guy didn't even apologise or offer to clean it up, he just watched while the receptionist and I disinfected the bench, toy and child! :evil:

When we were done with the vet and came to pay the bill, I made enquiries about Panacuring the buns. As I've never done it before, they offered to do them for me at no extra charge, as a favour! They are also going to remove Zorro's (kitten) extra claw for no extra charge during his castrate on 22nd Dec!

They never charged for the consult when Maggie died, just the cremation, and I've taken Hamilton (rat) in a couple of times for a check with the buns, and they haven't charged for him either!

They are really good vets IMHO, just wanted to sing their praises! :D

They sound great :) Not often you get a freebie from the vets lol

Just a quick question...did they tell you treat with panacur for 9 days as a precautionary course?

Just a quick question...did they tell you treat with panacur for 9 days as a precautionary course?

No, the vet nurse said she would show me how it's done and do them for me. Maybe she means she'll show me so I can finish the course myself. :?

I said I'd pop down next Friday at the end of surgery. Will find out then. :D

That's what I was going to ask....it would be a truely dedicated vets who did the whole course for you :lol:.

ohh thats great!!!!! we ahve been going to our vets for 7 years not once have we had a free trip :roll: its nice to knwo there are nice vets out there and shame on the man whos dog weed on the floor :evil:

ohh thats great!!!!! we ahve been going to our vets for 7 years not once have we had a free trip :roll: its nice to knwo there are nice vets out there and shame on the man whos dog weed on the floor :evil:

I can beat the man and dog wee story......we had a lady who informed us her child had puked up today and then left us to clean it up....ewwww

I can beat the man and dog wee story......we had a lady who informed us her child had puked up today and then left us to clean it up....ewwww

What a horrid woman! There's nothing worse than having to clean up someone else's vom!
barfonu.gif

mine is like that. They don't charge the consult, just the medication. They only charged me once for princess, when we thought it was her teeth, when I had to go every day for a week they didn't charge me, nor did they charge me for the x-rays, pain meds, putting her to sleep or the post mortem. Mind you after she was put to sleep, I got two more :roll: so I think they have made their money back with vaccs and Autumn's spay!

Back