• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Primark bags!

leeanderin

Mama Doe
Just given our two their first paper primark bag and they love it! It's a fantastic cheap toy, filled it will loo roll tubes first too, Rubens is currently chucking tubes around the room and happily destroying the bag!

ahh i didnt think about that, next time i go shopping there ill give them the bag! Saying that tho the bags are rubbish if your out in the rain or uve bought loadsa stuff, just go soggy or snap :roll:

If you haven't already, you might want to cut the handles off. I gave Bugsy and Lola one a while back and Lola got a bit tangled up :shock:

If you haven't already, you might want to cut the handles off. I gave Bugsy and Lola one a while back and Lola got a bit tangled up :shock:

Thanks for the warning, i'll leave them on for the time being but it'll keep an eye on them.

Back