• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Book Authors...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Do you think they own buns theirselves?

Because when I read over 10 books on buns, everything I read didn't really happen with the buns? I had to experience things, and learn along the way?!

the only thing the books taught me was buns live for 6-10 years:?

Jack x

so would input from well seasoned bunny owners!!

but yes vet input would be great..........but im afraid its a pipe dream..for now at least..floored us losing willow then nearly losing bertie..and we have crimbo looming!! but if anyone wants to contribute still save them documents for me..lulu.com do book printing etc

Which books have you been reading? Most of the ones I've got have been written by vets/rescues/experianced bunny people.
I love bunny books!

Which books have you been reading? Most of the ones I've got have been written by vets/rescues/experianced bunny people.
I love bunny books!

I read one from the RSPCA, which was ok. Then a couple of PAH's own, which were garbage! Then one titled Dwarf Rabbits, which was NO help at all:?

Jack x

Back