• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can I ask a question??

well it's more like little buzzing noise my Dudley does it when he's very excited. I thought it was an electrical buzz at first until I was down at bunny level and realised it was moving around :lol: it's v funny Daisy doesn't do it I think it tends to be more of a boy thing!

Sometimes it's called a 'tooth purr' which basically means when they do that gentle, intermittent contented grinding of the teeth.

when youre stroking your bunster and they get comfy and you feel a weird shaky feeling and listen you will hear a soft tooth grind lasting for seconds at a time and coming in bursts.

tis very sweet but worrying when you read loud tooth grinding is a sign of pain :shock: but there is a big difference..pain is very loud and alsmot constant and the bun will be hunched up lethargic unwilling or unable to move.
a purry bun is a comfy or happy bun who cant conrtol the urge to show it..they purr or soft tooth grind.

ahhhh i see, I have had lots ot Binkys from Munchkin and Boo but no purring as yet, but nw I know what I am looking for ( or listening for)

Back