• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my 6 buns :o)

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
Hi All, I haven't introduced my lot yet and seeing as a had a photo shoot of them all, i thought what better way then to share with you guys, they all live in pairs and they are all rescue :wave: :) Enjoy.

Phoebe Dutch x
p3.jpg

p2.jpg

p1.jpg

Benji Lop x (lives with Phoebe)
b3.jpg

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

Cassie Dwarf Lop?
c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c4.jpg

Elliott Dwaf Lop? (Lives with Cassie)
e5.jpg

e22.jpg

Peanut Dutch x
pp4.jpg

pp1.jpg

p22.jpg

Houdini Orange Rex (Lives with Peanut)
h2.jpg

I'm shy!!
h1.jpg

All put together
Julies-Bunnies-31A-CD.jpg

They are all gorgeous....but Peanut:love:

Peanut is gorgeous, she is different, i think that is what it is. I got her off here, she is 10 months old, the lady bred her :? but couldnt cope cos she just had a baby and she said that if no one came for her or her sister they were going to the RSPCA that weekend. She was kept in a small indoor cage with her sister with no toys, no hay, just each other. Her sister went to the RSPCA and now Peanut is living the life of a queen, she loves houdini and her favourate is the tunnels, she is always in and out of them!! :)

your buns are all beautiful! I love that you had professional shoot of them :lol: Amazing. Did they enjoy it?

The shoot was free too :D I think they enjoyed it because they got given treats to keep still cos they kept hopping off set, lol. I think i'm going to have to keep a close eye on Peanut just in case some of you accidently on perpose take her home!! :lol:

Back