• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's everyone buying for Christmas?

toffee

Mama Doe
Hi.

I just wondered what everyone's getting for their buns for Christmas?

In need of some inspiration!! With 8 rabbits and 2 guinea pigs to buy for, I fear this will be quite costly, so I'm looking for small things that they will enjoy.

Ive not decided yet, struggling to think of something. Sorted my rats, mice, dogs and cats but stuck on the buns :?

I want to build mine a play house out of old chest of draws! I wanted to get them a bunny stroller too, but i haven't found one within my budget yet! So prob some Hay expersts goodies and a herb pot

hay expert goodies, mine are happy as they are with loo rolls and cardboard boxes to play in, i dont really go for wood chews or fancy treats and that to be honest, just some healthy food treats for mine wrapped in newspaper or brown paper tied with jude string they will be so they can rip them open

hay expert goodies, mine are happy as they are with loo rolls and cardboard boxes to play in, i dont really go for wood chews or fancy treats and that to be honest, just some healthy food treats for mine wrapped in newspaper or brown paper tied with jude string they will be so they can rip them open

That's a good idea. :D

Where to start..:lol:
My buns have so far...
big bag of alfalfa cubes
4 bags of foragey stuff
A cardboard tube
a rabbit wigwam
a hoopler dohnut thing
a new pink carry case

Still to get: 3 bits of vet bedding (pink,purple and blue), Stockings, carboard lookout, some new jingle balls, a new hay ball, some willow treats, few packs of choch drops, pretty toy basket and some new wood toys

Where to start..:lol:
My buns have so far...
big bag of alfalfa cubes
4 bags of foragey stuff
A cardboard tube
a rabbit wigwam
a hoopler dohnut thing
a new pink carry case

Still to get: 3 bits of vet bedding (pink,purple and blue), Stockings, carboard lookout, some new jingle balls, a new hay ball, some willow treats, few packs of choch drops, pretty toy basket and some new wood toys

Wow!! Spoilt or what?!

I had a big wigwam for Melanie, but she ate it. :? In the space of a fortnight. :? as they're £20 I'm not going to order her one again for a while!

I was considering getting some bits of vet bed for the 3 pairs that are in dog crates, but they'd probably still sleep in their toilets even if I did!!

Have just bought this 7day hay thing for b it has little bundles of different flavoured hay and it has treats and comes in a lovely box-was soooo excited when got it.Got it from pets at home.

Wow!! Spoilt or what?!

I had a big wigwam for Melanie, but she ate it. :? In the space of a fortnight. :? as they're £20 I'm not going to order her one again for a while!

I was considering getting some bits of vet bed for the 3 pairs that are in dog crates, but they'd probably still sleep in their toilets even if I did!!

Oh yes, my babys are spoilt rotten :lol::lol: i fancy buying a few snugglesafes aswell!
Theres a shop on ebay thats selling vet bed at sale price, i got a massive bit for £6 to go in the new carrier i got them, of course itll be wrapped up for Santa Bun :lol:
I wanna buy them some more stuffs, but i need inspiration. My lot arent that distructive, Ella is so the wigwam will be used for indoor buns. The more hard wearing stuff i bought will be used by the outdoor 2!

Theres a shop on ebay thats selling vet bed at sale price, i got a massive bit for £6 to go in the new carrier i got them, of course itll be wrapped up for Santa Bun :lol:

do you know the name of the shop? i wanted to get some for Bells, but it can be SO expensive!

Back