• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Pip New Zealand White

chloaster

Warren Veteran
This is Pip and he is really happy to be a free REW but now he would like to find a home of his own. He is a friendly boy and gentle with other rabbits but quite a large bun so will need lots of space and larger living accommodation.

CIMG0821.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Just been looking at the REW thread .... Liesel is a sweetheart! :love:

My Oh My!!!
I know, i had it in mind for a while and seeing peoples REWS! Welll.......
I shown her to the OH, he just grunted at me :lol: :lol:

Going to print off pictures and leave them laying around...:lol:

Hello Pip :wave: Nice to see you again! Pip is a lovely, big boy ... hope he's soon on his way to a forever home with a lady bun all of his own :) xx

He's lovely and he's reminded me of my lovely Snowy who I fostered for a while. He is now in his forever home and loving it but I still miss him dearly. Dont think I will ever meet another rabbit so endearing - he was so so lovely.

He has made me love NZ Whites so they will always have a place in my heart. Good luck finding this lad a loving home. Will follow the thread to keep up with his progress.

Pip is going to Gloucester with our fab bonding queen Vickie next saturday!! please keep fingers crossed it all goes well for our gentle giant! :love:

Back