• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight i have been..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
...to collect the Little bunny, Cat (Lola's mummy) mentioned earlier today in Rabbit Chat

It would appear this little bunny was going to be killed as he was unwanted, because he was male :? :roll:

He is very underweight, and needs his nails cutting and i also think he is only young.

And for those wondering NO he isnt staying here, he is with me TEMP till his new wifey is ready.

I will let his new wifey's mummy tell you who it is ;)

Going to start him on Panacur and pop him to Vets to be checked over :) Also get him off the **** food he is on.

Here he is..

SDC11236.jpg

SDC11249.jpg

SDC11250.jpg

SDC11246.jpg

SDC11241.jpg

SDC11238.jpg

SDC11243.jpg

Nat :)

I had a feeling he would steal somebody's heart :D

Can't wait to find out who his new mummy is.

:) Great RU team work again

I had a feeling he would steal somebody's heart :D

Can't wait to find out who his new mummy is.

:) Great RU team work again

He a sweetie. I dont mind offering him a temp home, will only be till hes been neutered etc :)
His story is a sad one, just glad someone got there to save him, bless.

cmon fess up, whos been naughty and got themselves another bunny :lol::lol:
Hes a gorgeous little fella, how anyone could wanna harm him!

cmon fess up, whos been naughty and got themselves another bunny :lol::lol:
Hes a gorgeous little fella, how anyone could wanna harm him!

Lol, not telling, i reckon it will be mentioned soon! ;)
I know hes a sweetheart, bless.
His ears are way too big for him lol :lol:

what a beautifull bun bun!!! :love: hes lovely so sad people wnated to hurt him he looks like minnie!! :p hes so sweet its so great of you to help him :D

Is this the reason why u were in Beeston? Oh my god if I had known I woulda helped, as if someone would want to kill him he looks gorgeous.

Aw as if he's already got a new wifey, I have a feeling it's Lola Bun :p:lol:

Is this the reason why u were in Beeston? Oh my god if I had known I woulda helped, as if someone would want to kill him he looks gorgeous.

Aw as if he's already got a new wifey, I have a feeling it's Lola Bun :p:lol:

I dont wish to comment on the new buns wifey! :no:
Part of the reason, maybe
No comment! :no:

:lol:

Ohhh he is scrummy :love: Why on earth would he not be wanted because he is a boy :shock: and to want to kill him for it :censored::censored:

Glad he has been saved :D

he is beutiful :love: how could anyone put a little sweetie like that to sleep for no good reason! Or any healthy bun for that matter!

I think it's going to be lola's lucky new hus-bun too. Come on, fess up!

Last edited:
Hes gorgeous, I am guessing it is Lola bunnie too! As thats what was said in the thread yesterday :lol:

Tadaaaaaa!:wave:

Lola is getting married! They met briefly through bars last night, we didnt realise how big Lola was until little Archie came along! He is truly lovely and very tiny and Lola looked like a huge monster next to him. She was more interested in rubbing her cheeks on the very interesting smelly cat basket and scoffing his very tasty hay but they did rub noses through the bars and it looks like Lola is going to be a DOMINATRIX!

Natalie, you and your fella are a true true star for going out of your way on a dark night and it was truly lovely to meet you both!

Awwww - who could want to kill such a lovely little currant bun? It doesn't surprise me as the rescue told me that was what Dulcie was threatened with.

Lola, be a hunny bunny to poor little Archie, you naughty little minx. ;)

YEP you all guessed it the Little fella is Lolas new husbun, eventually.
He's settling in well, was really quiet last night, although he was happy to dive into the food bowl.
Hes come around since, nosey little beep all night long :roll:
Started his panacur today and we clipped his nails, which he isnt too keen on!

Is his name Archie then Andrea?

:D:D

Yes i think he does have some growing to do, he is rather underweight, but we will get there :D

YEP you all guessed it the Little fella is Lolas new husbun, eventually.
He's settling in well, was really quiet last night, although he was happy to dive into the food bowl.
Hes come around since, nosey little beep all night long :roll:
Started his panacur today and we clipped his nails, which he isnt too keen on!

Is his name Archie then Andrea?

:D:D

Yes i think he does have some growing to do, he is rather underweight, but we will get there :D

Steff wants to call him Bob.
Michael wants to call him Butch (there is no way that little bun is a BUTCH)
I really like Archie:love: or Charlie :love:or Rfor (Arthur) but I do think Archie is going to stick, but I do like Bob!
Is he moulting quite bad?
Lola is off to be done the week coming ASAP so she is done before I get the call to go in hospital.

He does have the most amazing ears in the whole world. Lola was such a trollop, she was playing it so cool and feigning disinterest! Yeah right!

Back