• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bun show a preference towards you?

Xowhiteasianxo

Warren Scout
:wave:

I had guests over tonight that wanted to hold Azlan for the first time. Azlan doesn't have an issue with being held but after a few seconds on being someone else's lap, he just hops right over to me and jumps on my lap every time.

Does your bun have a preference for you? :lol:

i didnt think they liked me all that much till the other week when we had visitors.. they both hid in the little cat basket and would not come out.... made my day :love::love::love:

yush doc does hes a mooooooommies boy :lol: as is biggles, carries is who she fancies at the time but keep hands in your pockets if ya wanna keep em, lil beth just snuggles in anyones big coat, frosty is her own linus preferes men

Lexie will fuss over anyone as she is nosey, Mack dosn't like me at the moment (Baytril :roll:) and feels the same for strangers in general and the trio love anyone who looks like they may be carrying breakfast or dinner.

Juno however, hides from anyone bar me....including my OH who she has known just as long :love:

Yus!

Barney seems to most, out of all of them, though they all to up to a point. =^^= I had Barney for a year on his own before getting Amber to be his wifey-bun, and during that time he seemed to decide I was his doe. My mum gets slightly jealous because he'll race in circles around me and will lick me, whereas although he'll lick her, it's like one swipe ohf his little tongue in an 'oh, if you insist!' kind of way. I can lie beside him for hours whilst he licks my forehead, and I stroke him. :p Got to be careful though, because Amber often gets jealous of this, too... Barney will lick her more than he licks my mum, but not for very long.

Amber's anyone's for a kind word. :lol: She's liking me more at the moment since I started insisting she joins in with some of the Barney/Sarah cuddle sessions he and I have...

Hazel is a funny one. She's not cuddly, and won't sit still while you stroke her, but if I sit down, she'll run over and flop on my lap - which she won't do for anyone else. :) And while she does that, Bella snuggles up right next to me, often getting inside my cardigan (I've got a lot of long, sort of chunky ones). But those two won't do that for anyone else, either.

yip, if others are in and i go to leave the living room, kermit follows me to the door. cute!

Yep, Scamp's so out going with me, my mum/dad but can be a bit of a scardy bun with strangers.

Sooty (nethie) loves only me - if anyone else even comes within her sight, she growls and stamps :shock: I'm hoping she'll get better when she's spayed. Cookie (lionhead) will go to anyone when they call him except me - he ignores me unless I have food. My other half says it's because I took him to get de-plummed :roll:

Flopsie loves Rob to bits, Sometimes it gets embarrasing the way she throws herself at him in front of me! She follows him everywhere, sits next to him, hops over his legs, grooms him. She even let him pick her up tonight.

So no, my bunny doesn't show a preference towards me :lol:

Well Binx likes to be close to me when he's not going insane around the roo, but if I'm sat on my bed he always has to come onto the bed too to see what I'm upto which I don't mind as long as he doesn't go toilet on my bed! :lol: He's coming home with me at Christmas time so we'll see if he does prefer me, but I know my sister is gonna mollycoddle him to bits! :roll:

I thought he did, but I came home last night with my OH who giz knows and two of our friends, one of whom has a male dutch called bunny. I went to smooth him like normal, and give him a small handful of pellets, and he latched onto my middle finger! :( it went really deep and the tip of my finger is still a little bit numb :( I'd been drinking a little bit, so got a bit emotional because he'd never bitten me before, went back into his room and the little ****** is quite happily laying there being roughed up by one of my friends! little ******! his snip can't come soon enough, he's been a right grumpy so and so recently!! :(

my two let me tickle their ears and stroke them for quite a while as long as i don't pick them up etc. But no one else can stratch or tickle them for more than a second!
It's cos i feed em!

I thought he did, but I came home last night with my OH who giz knows and two of our friends, one of whom has a male dutch called bunny. I went to smooth him like normal, and give him a small handful of pellets, and he latched onto my middle finger! :( it went really deep and the tip of my finger is still a little bit numb :( I'd been drinking a little bit, so got a bit emotional because he'd never bitten me before, went back into his room and the little ****** is quite happily laying there being roughed up by one of my friends! little ******! his snip can't come soon enough, he's been a right grumpy so and so recently!! :(

I'm sorry :( :(

Nope. Blues a tart. Sometimes he takes an instant dislike to people though. Thats starnge. maybe they smell funny?

Fidget runs up to me when I walk in the room and she makes noise to get my attention, but she doesn't do it when it's just James in the house.

She LOVES my best friend Dave though, I don't know why but he can pick her up how he likes, chuck her around (in an affectionate way), and she'll just lick him. I have to groom her for about an hour to get one begrudging lick out of her! :lol:

Fluffs loves my husband to bits, and will usually hop over to his lap. Makes me sick!!! But will stick with me if there's someone he's not sure about around. The only person he nips is my mother in law though so I trust that he has taste!!

Flopsie loves Rob to bits, Sometimes it gets embarrasing the way she throws herself at him in front of me! She follows him everywhere, sits next to him, hops over his legs, grooms him. She even let him pick her up tonight.

So no, my bunny doesn't show a preference towards me :lol:

Bella is exactly the same with my oh.as soon as he walks in the room she stops what she's doing and legs it over to him. i also find her sat outside our bedroom door when he's in there waiting for him.

Back