• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

November rant

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
November has been a bol*ocks month for rabbit health. Mona had stasis, Ebonnie had severe constiptation twice and Berrie had a dermatological problem. Today I discover Berrie's problem has returned and Bonnie has been peeing blood. Both girlies are off to the vet tomorrow. Thats all 4 of my girls been ill this month :censored:

Get well vibes for all your bunnies :love:
Fingers crossed all mine have been great, our last episode of poorlyness was when a rottweiler tried to get my bunny Holli and she went into stasis through stress, cost me £53 :shock:

Bad month here as well, Mack's cost me over £300 in bills this month and we are back at the vets tomorrow for the 9th time (all bar one visit for him). I think I have had the past few months worth of vet trips in four weeks.

Christmas is on the brink of being cancelled! :oops:

I've noticed a lot of bunnies are poorly just now. Vibes for all poorly bunnies.

I'm just back from the vet. Turns out Bonnie and Berrie have (Vent Disease) siphilys which is uncomfortable but treatable. The first time I took Berrie to the vet with it, I told him I thought it was siph but he disagreed. Turns out I was correct.

Anyhow both girls are on baytril becuase they have a secondary cystits infection and they are to get a pennicillin injection once a week for three weeks.

Good luck with Mack, SOOZ.

Back