• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Experts grow your own, with pics!

Becky:)

Alpha Buck
Well I ordered a HE grow your own alfalfa for a special treat, it has taken me a week to grow was feeling proudso I thought I would give it to the buns and tak e some photos of them scoffing it....but it didn't go down as well as I expected...

Whats this?
PB271018.jpg

Nope this hay is much tastier!!
PB271036.jpg

mmmmm..hay! (Notice the alfalfa being completely ignored in the corner!)
PB271038.jpg

And just a few more photos cos they are so cute!
PB271020.jpg

PB271022.jpg

PB271026.jpg

PB271029.jpg

PB271034.jpg

PB271032.jpg

So hay experts grow your own is not a hit, and ive never found anything my lot won't chow down!

Awww :love: gorgeous bunnies :D
I was looking at that grow your own on the hay experts, dont think i'll bother now :lol:

They are so cute! I'd love a group of bunnies but am too scared to try to bond my two with another pair.:oops: Which hay is it in the second picture, it looks so lovely and green I'd like to eat it myself! :lol:

I never intended to have a group it just kinda happened haha
Started of with billy the french lop...knew he needed a lady friend so got baby tinks, they were both very young so didnt really need much bonding, then a few months later decided tinks was so active and billy was such a big sleepy bun she could do with a smaller friend, so bonded Daisy and I had my trio for a year. Then about two weeks ago my O/H spotted Poppy and loved her colouring and I simply had all four in the kitchen for 2 nights, had some humping and that was about it and now they are a very hapy group living in their palace! Poppy is still only about 3 and half months so will need ot get her spayed as soon as she old enough so she dosn't turn into a grumpy teenager and ruin the group! But at the moment they are great together, I ove haivng a little mob at feeding time!

Sorry have rambled on a bit here, that hay is a hand full of burgess super forage, and the really yummy green looking stuff is Alfalfa King Oat, Wheat & Barley hay from the hay experts. Its mega expensive but they love it as a treat, they have unlimited meadow hay and then abowlful like this between them everyday of treat hay and sometimes readigrass!

Back