• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight in Twickenham it is the turn of Beth and Doc ...

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Beth and Doc are coming for their wedding ceremony today and to go on honeymoon. The ceremony will start tonight after 6pm

ive got me fingers crossed and am excited :Dboth are very human bunnies docs been on a mission to wreck everything in his cage which is not like him at all and has been sulkng as beth is allowed the run of kitchen during the night:lol: but hes stopped trying to chew her nose off and has been lying next to her cage when hes not demanding fusses from me, *hes a right mommies boy loves a cuddle and a fuss and beth is a daddies girl snuggling in his coat so happy and relaxed she wees on him :lol:*

oh and docs a climing bunnie just thought id warn he gets on my work surface no probs :roll:

Doc and Beth arrived a few hours ago, everything has been very quiet. Doc has made the odd attempt to nip Beth on the middle of her forehead. Apart from pooing for England all they have done is eat hay.

The only different behaviour we now have is Beth is trying to dig a hole in the base of the tray :?

She's got character!!!! :lol:

Erin and Davy had their operations today and seem to be doing well. So we'll probably see Davy in your bonding news next week. :)

they are just showing you how healthy they are :lol:

i have seen doc nip her head before i havent a clue why that is never seen that before, feet, bum, nose,yes head weird one

both have been desructive and tearing newspaper so you may get that too :oops:

give it time most likely do it when ya not looking :lol: either that he will be a good boy for aunty janice:roll: and show me up

Doc is on his best behaiour last night. When I popped down about 7.30 they were sitting at either end of the tray with Doc still eating lots of hay.

Now they are sitting at the other end together. There has been some apple sauce induced grooming ;)

ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo got a big grin here :D
they do like a bit of apple,
cant belive doc is still eating hay,he think its going to magically disapear :lol:

they still pooing for england?

tiz really weird in my kitchen i have sooooooo much space but the corner just looks so empty, just got to build a new set up now, after the big clean it got last night

:lol::lol: you going to have any left at this rate,

i did tell doc hes was going on a club bun holiday but i didnt really think he would take the mick of the all you can eat buffet :lol:

im missing emmmmmmmmmmmm can we have some piccies please i know they are not doing alot but i miss them so quiet in my kitchen :(

Fortunately I have 1.5 bales left but they are eating it as some rate :lol: saying that I have to say when I get rabbits of my own which will be when I eventually move in a few years time I would love rabbits like yours which eat so much hay. View My Video

:love: looks more brother and sister love with battle for the same bit of hay and gerorf my bit or i will nose butt you :lol:
i am going to be able to bring them home arnt i :lol: doc loves a nose and jaw massarge by the way he goes all homer from the simpsons:lol:

i dont know what it is none never used to be big hay eaters till i started giving differant types as treats that oat wheat and barley and the meadow hay from the hay experts i bought from when i was at the bunny party, my buns cannot get enough of it, even linus who has dental probs due to bad diet loves it, must admit they much prefere bale lay than rip off p@h hay, i had to pick up a bale today as im waiting for a bale to come soon, 4.99:shock: half the bag went on honey and her babies, and dust free i dont think so :roll:

Last edited:
Just caught Doc trying to make an escape :shock: I have had to put the lid on their pen to prevent discovering little mishaps he has had in the morning.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does a lil dance* good boy doc :lol: i didnt want him to prove me wrong on the ole jumping out :lol: im so glad hes started to accept her, he wont get sulky now when hes back home :D

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy does a lil dance* good boy doc :lol: i didnt want him to prove me wrong on the ole jumping out :lol: im so glad hes started to accept her, he wont get sulky now when hes back home :D

He will be fine when he gets home.

any updates,all is quiet, am i going to be able to pick them up after ive finished in town:lol:

Back