• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits Vision/how they see?

Captainsfluff

Warren Scout
Hi, does anyone know if rabbits see in colour, to what extent they 'see in the dark' and how and whether it is true that they have panoramic vision (they can see all way around them) bar blind spot at close range in between eyes?
What people know about how they see the world and communicate through sight?

thanks, very useful. Strange little things. So it's a myth about buunies seeing well in the dark! And makes brightly coloured toys you can buy for them seem quite pointless when it would seem they can only distinguish about 4 colours, 2 being black and white. I wish i could see what the world looks like to them. I wonder what I look like to them, :lol: ANd i always wondered why they often bob thier head up and down when looking at me, or turn head to side and look at me from the side of thir head, they are trying to get a better look at me, and see how far away I am :lol:

Back