• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures at last!

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
A few pictures of our gorgeous little baby boy :love:
He was neutered on Tuesday, but they had to keep him in over night as he wasn't waking up as normal. Luckily, as you can now see, he's doing very well :D :love: :D

DSC01024.jpg

DSC01025.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

OMG OMG OMG cutest rabbit ever!!!

What a stunner, he's like a little cartoon bunny! I want! I love the last pic, he is gorgeous. More pics please! :love:

:shock: OMG OMG OMG THATS WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I know! How lucky am I!!!! :love: :love: :love:

He was handed into the PAH adoption centre at 12 weeks old, as he wasn't wanted anymore. I checked and said was he an ex-sale bun, and they said no he was brought in by a customer and showed me the forms.
He'd been in the adoption pen since 3rd November. Then we saw him!! :love: :love: :love:

OMG OMG OMG cutest rabbit ever!!!

What a stunner, he's like a little cartoon bunny! I want! I love the last pic, he is gorgeous. More pics please! :love:

Oh don't worry, I will prob bore you all of pics of him from now on :oops::lol::lol::lol:
He is like a little cartoon bunny! He's so tiny! Even the vet couldn't believe how little he was, yet he was fully mature (hence the neutering! :shock: )
I luuuuuuuurve him so! I luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve my 3 boys :love: :love: :love:

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH, I can't cope with that face!!! He is just too cute for words!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH, I can't cope with that face!!! He is just too cute for words!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Tell me about it! He's got the face of a lil'baby! How much you betting he'll learn to use it to perfection to get his own way, and that I'll be daft enough to fall for it! :lol::lol::lol: Well, how could I not!? :oops::lol: :love: :love: :love:

Tell me about it! He's got the face of a lil'baby! How much you betting he'll learn to use it to perfection to get his own way, and that I'll be daft enough to fall for it! :lol::lol::lol: Well, how could I not!? :oops::lol: :love: :love: :love:

He's going to get away with all kinds of naughtiness with a face as cute as that! Oh, I'm just melting, that last photo made me go "squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"! :lol:

Oh don't worry, I will prob bore you all of pics of him from now on :oops::lol::lol::lol:
He is like a little cartoon bunny! He's so tiny! Even the vet couldn't believe how little he was, yet he was fully mature (hence the neutering! :shock: )
I luuuuuuuurve him so! I luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve my 3 boys :love: :love: :love:

I keep coming back for another look. He is so lovely :love:.

He's going to get away with all kinds of naughtiness with a face as cute as that! Oh, I'm just melting, that last photo made me go "squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's already got my OH wrapped round his little paw :p :love: :lol: , which in turn makes me so soppy seeing my OH being so loving to a bunny :love: :love: :love:
Very very happy! :D :D :D :D

I just want to say, thank you so much to everyone for making my three boys and myself so welcome to RU! What a lovely bunch of people you all are, with the most gorgeous bunnies too!!! :love: :love: :love:

he's so beautiful! looks quite cheeky! how old did you say he was?

Well PAH told me, that the customer who brought him in on the 3rd November said he was 12 weeks old, so he's about 15-16 weeks old now going by that. The vet says he's at least 4 months old, as he had all his bits. He's so little though, he could easily pass for a 10 week old baby! :shock: Amazing really!
I'll have to get a pic to show the size comparison! I've got two mini lops, and he's so small incomparison to them! :shock:

:love:

I keep coming back for another look. He is so lovely :love:.

I'm like that with him! He was really sprawled out sleeping in his cage earlier and I felt so bad as I really made him jump when he noticed me! :oops: I now make a point of talking as I'm approaching the cage so as not to freak him out again! I think he was just a bit shocked at being asleep, to then wake and find me peering at him! Poor boy! :lol::lol::lol:

Back