• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rat in a bag and a cat who tidies?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I haven't been on here for a few days, so i thought i'd share some photos of what the animals have been upto during that time..

Oscar takes a well earned rest after hoovering the whole house.. :shock:

Astuff003.jpg

Astuff002.jpg

Astuff004.jpg

Be careful where you get your bags of straw from, they may contain.. rats! :shock::lol:

Astuff017.jpg

Astuff018.jpg

Astuff019.jpg

Not only was Hazel upset because there was a rat living in his straw but the rat - Hyde, stole some of Hazel's carrot dinner then ate it while sitting in his straw :shock:

Astuff020.jpg

Hazel's takes comfort in the arms of my o/h :)
Astuff006.jpg

Astuff013.jpg

So it's been a busy few days :wave:

Fab piccies :love: Do the rabbit and the rat get on then??

Aww hazel is gorogus, but im biased as he is daddy to my buns :love:

Fab piccies :love: Do the rabbit and the rat get on then??
Aww hazel is gorogus, but im biased as he is daddy to my buns :love:

:lol: No!! Hyde wants to attack everything! When shes let out she even tries to attack the chinchillas! :shock::lol: Luckily she was too busy playing with the straw to notice Hazel sitting under the bed. Hyde is obsessed with straw for some reason, she always steals loads of it :lol:

and yeah Hazel is gorgeous :love: as are his children :) especially Dreama :love:

Lovely lovely pics! Love the cat passed out pretending to have hoovered but really loving the radiator!!!

:lol: No!! Hyde wants to attack everything! When shes let out she even tries to attack the chinchillas! :shock::lol: Luckily she was too busy playing with the straw to notice Hazel sitting under the bed. Hyde is obsessed with straw for some reason, she always steals loads of it :lol:

and yeah Hazel is gorgeous :love: as are his children :) especially Dreama :love:

Hehe, Hyde sounds a right one :lol:

Yeh dreama is a darling, as is simba :love: Will be doing a photo shoot hoefuly over the weekend :D

:lol: yeah Hyde is a character, loves people but wants to kill everything else and claim everything as her own!

Ooh a photo shoot of the beautiful buns :D:love:

Back