• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which is bigger, the haycake or the bunny?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I would introduce Fidget the tiny freecycle bunny who arrived at the weekend. He is such a little cutie and binkies about at the speed of light. He has a very slight head tilt but I don't think he even notices it. Once has has finished a course of Panacur he will be castrated and become a toyboy for my other Chinchilla Nethie Dumpling :D

Also thank you to Becky for looking after him until we were able to take him :wave:

HPIM1362.jpg

HPIM1363.jpg

HPIM1364.jpg

HPIM1365.jpg

HPIM1366.jpg

Awww :love: Fidget! You are such a little stunner, looks like you've been showing off for your new mummy and daddy :lol: :D

The 2nd pic is so cute :love: I really enjoyed looking after this little man, he had such a big personality for such a little bunny :) So glad hes settled in - he looks like hes made himself at home :lol:

Nose Rubs from Aunty Becky little Fidget xXx :)

Nose Rubs from Aunty Becky little Fidget xXx :)

I can't give him nose rubs he doesn't stay still for long enough :lol::lol::lol:

Yesterday evening he move from one side of the room to the other so quickly I actually didn't see him move :shock::lol::lol::lol:

I can't give him nose rubs he doesn't stay still for long enough :lol::lol::lol:

Yesterday evening he move from one side of the room to the other so quickly I actually didn't see him move :shock::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bless him! He was like that when he first came here but better after time :) He'll soon be coming and sitting on your knee :D :D xXx

How cute! :love:

I can't believe how teeensy he is! I had to double check, Nick is tucking into a haycake too, he looks like a giant now! :lol:

I know, I'm scared I'm going to loose him :shock: he's a little micro bunny.

Steve calls him Fidget the Midget :lol:

I know, I'm scared I'm going to loose him :shock: he's a little micro bunny.

Steve calls him Fidget the Midget :lol:

That just made me laugh out loud!! Dan is in bed aswell :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Is he eating ok Liz? One of mums guinea pigs weighed more than little Fidget :roll: xXx

That just made me laugh out loud!! Dan is in bed aswell :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Is he eating ok Liz? One of mums guinea pigs weighed more than little Fidget :roll: xXx

I wont tell you what he calls poor Austin, the bunny that has to wear nappies :roll:

Yes he is eating everthing I give him. He has slightly less than my full size Nethie and it all goes quite quickly. He definately loves carrot though :)

I wont tell you what he calls poor Austin, the bunny that has to wear nappies :roll:

Yes he is eating everthing I give him. He has slightly less than my full size Nethie and it all goes quite quickly. He definately loves carrot though :)

Yeah carrot was his fave here... wasnt too worried about giving it him as i knew he was so small :( Just showed mum the piccys... she misses him too!! Love for the little man xXx

Back