• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie having a party

O.K Call me mad if you like, but I heard Eric and Ernie whispering last night:lol::lol:

They have asked me to set up a thread for them.

Eric - so Ernie, what do you think? Shall we have a christmas party?

Ernie - Yayyyyyy - Party time. Let's do it.

Eric - "you have to remember though - I'm in charge.

Ernie - that's o.k. You can take the blame then if no-one comes:lol::lol:

Eric - very funny!!! So, what food shall we have?

Ernie - well, we have to have HAY - everyone loves Hay.

Eric - well of course. Now we need Water and Lots of it........

Ernie -- oooh oooh and Carrots!!! and Curly Kale and herbs and ...........

Eric - yes, yes Ernie all of those. You can do the canapees, (after all, you are a bit camp!!!:lol::lol:

Ernie - what do you mean??? I'm just sensitive.:(:(

Eric - Anyway, what else? Apple, Banana and pear. But not too much. We don't want to spoil them

Ernie - can we play games? Musical chairs, pass the parcel....

Eric - yes - and Hide and Seek. I like that one.

Ernie - who shall we invite to our Party?

Eric- well, it will have to be all of our friends on RU. Mummy says it's only right!! And we mustn't forget anyone.

Ernie - can we invite Lola. I love Lola.:love::love::love:

Eric - you sure you could cope with Lola??? She's a wild one you know.

Ernie - what she's a wild rabbit?? She doesn't look like one.

Eric - NO. SILLY. I means she's up for a laugh and a bit flirty!!

Ernie - ooohhhhh. like the sound of that. Maybe we could play hide and Seek.

Eric - rolls his eyes:roll::roll: Anyway, who else?

Ernie - Carlton - Yes Carlton. He's fab.

Eric - but only if he promises not to bring drugs. We don't want any Baytril and metacam here..

Ernie - can FLopsie, and the pet shop Five, and ..............

Eric - yes they can. Everyone can.

Ernie - lets tell everyone then.

Hello Everyone.:wave::wave::wave:

Who wants to come to our party?

Date : Chrstmas eve

Time : 8.00pm - til Dawn

Venue: Boys of the Playbun Mansion

Hampshire

Bye for now

Eric and Ernie - the hairy Bikers:lol::lol:

:lol: this sounds amazing! Captain and velvet would love to come, but it's a little far for them to come :(

They have their fingers crossed for a pet stroller and that I am going to build them a new play house for christmas! I haven't found an affordable stroller yet though, so hopefully they won't be too dissapointed if they don't get it :roll: It would make their vets trip on saturday morning for captains jabs alot easier for me, thats for sure!

I think I may have to give them a little party of their own, I am sure sprock my dog will want to join in, but Velvet hasn't met him yet, so I don't know if they are goin gto get on yet.

Hope no fights break out at your shin dig! ANd they don't drink too much carrot juice :lol: maybe you coauld use toy buns as stand ins for lola etc, they might never notice?

Last edited:
Shadow- "I would love to come, but i would have to have a lovely young man accompany me, i don't want to seem improper!"

Storm: "Ill come if there is music."

Scraggles:" Ill come if i can pounce on everyone!":p

Moonshine- " Ill come if there is lots of food ;)"

Shadow- "I would love to come, but i would have to have a lovely young man accompany me, i don't want to seem improper!"

Storm: "Ill come if there is music."

Scraggles:" Ill come if i can pounce on everyone!":p

Moonshine- " Ill come if there is lots of food ;)"

Eric - well...............Shadow, it depends on who the young man is? Is he an RU member. WE are very exclusive you know.

Ernie - OH no, we forgot the music. What sort do you like Storm?

Eric - Scraggles. Who you gonna pounce on? We don't want any
fights:evil::evil:

Ernie - food? There will be mountains of it!!!! Whats your favourite?

:lol: this sounds amazing! Captain and velvet would love to come, but it's a little far for them to come :(

They have their fingers crossed for a pet stroller and that I am going to build them a new play house for christmas! I haven't found an affordable stroller yet though, so hopefully they won't be too dissapointed if they don't get it :roll: It would make their vets trip on saturday morning for captains jabs alot easier for me, thats for sure!

I think I may have to give them a little party of their own, I am sure sprock my dog will want to join in, but Velvet hasn't met him yet, so I don't know if they are goin gto get on yet.

Hope no fights break out at your shin dig! ANd they don't drink too much carrot juice :lol: maybe you coauld use toy buns as stand ins for lola etc, they might never notice?

Eric - AWWWWWWWWW Captain and Velvet. why you no come???? we want everybody. Never mind. Have a great party yourselves:p:p

Eric - well...............Shadow, it depends on who the young man is? Is he an RU member. WE are very exclusive you know.

Ernie - OH no, we forgot the music. What sort do you like Storm?

Eric - Scraggles. Who you gonna pounce on? We don't want any
fights:evil::evil:

Ernie - food? There will be mountains of it!!!! Whats your favourite?

Shadow- I don't care as long as he is very handsome, mysterious with glossy fur:love:

Storm- Mummy thinks im funny as im so quiet, but love metal music when she plays it!

Scraggles- I only want to play :) The human thinks im funny as when i binky... i do it all over my Mummy Moonshine and squish her!

Moonshine- I like it all :p But have a special liking for apple turnovers :shock::lol: ... im sorry, i kinda accidentally told one of the rescue buns, and now all 24 of them want to come!!!:oops:

Lola says its "hot pink to make the boys wink" ;) and has found a bottle of Aftershock, mmmm Aftershock and Hay slammers............just like Mummy!

Shadow- I don't care as long as he is very handsome, mysterious with glossy fur:love:

Storm- Mummy thinks im funny as im so quiet, but love metal music when she plays it!

Scraggles- I only want to play :) The human thinks im funny as when i binky... i do it all over my Mummy Moonshine and squish her!

Moonshine- I like it all :p But have a special liking for apple turnovers :shock::lol: ... im sorry, i kinda accidentally told one of the rescue buns, and now all 24 of them want to come!!!:oops:

Eric - Shadow, I'm realllllly handsome, mysterious and oh my, you should see my glossy coat. It's like silk.

Ernie - Storm - I'm quiet too, and sooooooooo funny and cute. I thinnk we can sort out some Metal music. (scurries off to look through his CD collection:lol::lol:)

Eric - Hey scraggles. That's o.k then. There will be a lot of Binkying going on that night. Especially after a few carrot juices.

Ernie. - Moonshine. Apple turnovers??? OOh don;t think we have those. I'll see if mummy can make them. (she not a very good cook though!) and hey. don;t worry about the other 24 recue buns - they can come too!

Lola says its "hot pink to make the boys wink" ;) and has found a bottle of Aftershock, mmmm Aftershock and Hay slammers............just like Mummy!

Ernie - mummy says I have just blushed (whatever that means)
I like hot pink, but I have to learn how to wink. I'm only a baby, so lots of learning to do. Will you be nice to me?

Soozy has asked if she can come please? It will be her very first Christmas..ever.. and she has been practising putting on her eyeliner for weeks now! She is very likkle so won't take up much room:D
:wave:

Eric - "Ernie, Ernie............ we've had lots of replies. Do you think we'll fit them all into our playboy mansion?:shock::shock::shock:

Ernie - yes I think so, but we might have to hire a few extra runs too.

Oh what fun!!!!

(hops off singing the cola advert )

"Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming.....................""

Soozy has asked if she can come please? It will be her very first Christmas..ever.. and she has been practising putting on her eyeliner for weeks now! She is very likkle so won't take up much room:D
:wave:

Ernie - Hello Soozy.It's our first Christmas too!
Yes. Everyone is welcome.
You're clever putting eye liner on. Mummy says I can't wear makeup coz I am a boy.

Eric - "boys don't wear make-up"

Ernie - they do tooo!!!!

Eric - "Ernieeeeeeeeee.

Ernie - Yessssssssss???

Eric - do you think we need to hire some of those GIANT rabbits as Bouncers.
With so many coming, we don't want any trouble.

Ernie - oooh yes. DO we know any?

Eric - I think there are some on here. Maybe they'll get in touch.

Ernie - how will we pay them though, we don't have any pennies:cry::cry:

Eric - "Just keep plying them with Carrot and Apple juice and filling them up with some hay. That should do it.

Ernie - will they say "if your names not down, you're not comng in?"

Eric - yep. Sure will.

Ernie -oh GOod.

Jessica Rabbit...have you ever considered writing a children's book with Eric & Ernie as the main characters?:lol::lol:
I reckon you'd make a great success of it and I'm sure the boys could prvide you with lots of storylines:D

Back