• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help for a lady needing to re-home a rabbit in Wakefield.

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks. (Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please move it, thank you).
I have been in contact with a lady off Gumtree. She has a lovely rabbit she needs to rehome. She saved it from being hit on the head with a hammer but as she has a Greyhound, the Greyhound is a real threat to the bunny and her little son keeps on letting the bunny out. He is not neutered or castrated or I would of took him in.

He is a lovely little thing and wondered if anyone could help this lady? She does seem very genuine and I would hate for the Greyhound to get to him.

Apologies for asking for help when so many of you are strapped for cash and over run with unwanted bunnies.

All my love

Andrea x x x

31320188__1227288388__1__1-3b8f4974.jpg

Last edited:
If you are potentially interested in him after being neutered, I could 'foster' him until he's done and hormones calmed down, let me know if you'd be interested.

Edit to add, I realise you might have meant take him temporarily if he was neutered rather than keep him, but the offer stands if you or anyone else is interested.

Last edited:
My Lola has not been "done" yet, I had surgery in October and have to go back in at the end of December or I would snap him up like a shot but I am due for more surgery within the next few weeks, thank you for your lovely offer though - I keep on promising myself I will get over to see you and the bunnies x x x x x

My Lola has not been "done" yet, I had surgery in October and have to go back in at the end of December or I would snap him up like a shot but I am due for more surgery within the next few weeks, thank you for your lovely offer though - I keep on promising myself I will get over to see you and the bunnies x x x x x

Sorry, I lost track, I thought she had been done around Halloween time, as I knew you had originally been planning it at that time.

If this bunny strongly appeals though the offer is open, I don't mind if it's a few months.

Sorry, I lost track, I thought she had been done around Halloween time, as I knew you had originally been planning it at that time.

If this bunny strongly appeals though the offer is open, I don't mind if it's a few months.

I was planning it but healing went a bit wrong after surgery in October and I ended up with a huge seroma which needed draining every other day :( Its booked in for the New Year now as I need more surgery, its just one thing after another at the moment x x x

I'm just up the road. I have an empty hutch (after losing a foster) so could possibly help - but would be short-term & I would need Rescue back up.

He could be neutered while he's here.:D

Forgot to add - all this is dependent on my keeping my licence at my court case on Monday.:(

Thank you Angie, the lady lives in Stanley near Wakefield. Your help would be appreciated but I shall message you on Monday and fingers crossed all goes well for you x x x

Back