• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr & Mrs Smee......

nikinakinooo

Warren Scout
.....have arrived. :love:
I would like to say a HUGE Thank You to Angie & Tracey for allowing me to adopt Stella & to Michelle too for bonding them for me.
I am beside myself to see my boy happy; he's been on a right journey to find love - his 1st 2 intendeds went to the bridge but Stella was waiting for him & he loves her (a bit too much at times) ;)
The pics aren't great as they're off my phone. Smee is demanding to be groomed but Stella chose to groom herself, she was humped for being so selfish :lol:

Stella (left) & Smee
StellaSmee02611.jpg

StellaSmee12611.jpg

StellaSmee22611.jpg

StellaSmee32611.jpg

:wave: awwww bless him he looks so desperate to be groomed on that last pick. i'm sure she loves him really:)

AWWWWW STELLA!

So glad she has a nice new home.

I have a question, how can you tell then apart, apart from the obvious lol

:love::)

AWWWWW STELLA!

So glad she has a nice new home.

I have a question, how can you tell then apart, apart from the obvious lol

:love::)

If they have their bums to me i have no clue :lol: Stella is a lil bit smaller atm, when she grows i think i'll have probs or i shall look for the tail wagging; one of Smee's traits :love:

Back