• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 stairs at a time

ab1063

Warren Scout
wow!
miffys showing off her jumping skills!
a bit para incase she slips up though so im following behind her. haha;)

great news!
if i get miffy spayed and put her in the shed(which isnt so bad now theres electricity insulation and tv!!!!) i can get her a pal.:D
maybe even in time for christmas.
i'll have had miffy for a year on January the 13th.
feels like yesterday i brought her home for the first time!
hope she gets on OK with the new bun if/when i get he/she!

im ultra excited!
all i need is some cash to get her op. which i can hopefully ask my dad for. don't know how happy he'll be about bunny no. 2 though !
keep me posted if theres any bunnys needing new homes in Glasgowish area.
(im looking for a small breed like a netherland dwarf or a small lionhead female.)
prefereably one thats been spayed
no definites but its looking hopeful!!

That is great news :D

The best partner would probably be a neutered male because male/female pairs tend to get on better than same sex pairs, although it is not impossible to bond 2 females.

I know that Fife rabbit rescue have 2 single boys but that might be too far for you to travel.

You could try the SSPCA centre in Glasgow :)

That is great news :D

The best partner would probably be a neutered male because male/female pairs tend to get on better than same sex pairs, although it is not impossible to bond 2 females.

I know that Fife rabbit rescue have 2 single boys but that might be too far for you to travel.

You could try the SSPCA centre in Glasgow :)

oh okay, i'll check out how far fife is from my house.
thanks for the info. :)

Back