• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Kitties and Buns :)

Artak

Young Bun
Well, they're not all new, but I don't think I've ever introduced the kitties.

Unfortunately it doesn't fit in my signature on here, and the one of my lovely pig doesn't fit in my avatar, I'll resize them later. I've been gone so long I forgot what the size limitations were. :lol:

ITSig.png

ITAvatar.png

The top left bun is Patches, my New Zealand cross. The top middle bun is Kovu, the little lionhead who likes to think he can boss the big bunnies around, and the top left bun is my little girly Thumper, who I love in all her imperfections. And.. I'm pretty sure I've introduced all of them before. Hehe.

The kitty in the bottom left is Middi, my new tuxedo kitty. My sister brought her home from work (She's a vet) one day without telling anyone. :shock: We weren't very happy at first, but who can turn down a kitty?!

The middle cat on the bottom is Smokey. The little stray that hangs around my house all the time. He doesn't like to be in the house, and he'll only go in at night when/if it's really cold out. He's very photogenic, though.

And the bottom cat on the left is my little Buttons. She was adopted too. I used to think she was tiny for a cat, but she just looks so big next to Middi, and they get along great!

And, of course, who can forget Stella, my lovely little pig? She was extremely shy at first, but now, whenever I go into my room she's always pressed against the sides of her pen squeaking at me to be let out. :love:

I'm hoping to get another little cavy soon too, since Stella doesn't like to be by herself and although they're extremely gentle, the bunnies are just too big now to be with by herself unsupervised.

Back