• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carry case poll

Hard carry case or soft carry case?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Do your bunnys have a material wipe clean carrier or a hard plastic carrier? ive just recently bought a softish pink carry case for my bunnys, but everyone who ive showed it to seems to favour the hard plastic 1s. I do like the hard plastic ones but they look grubby quite quickly

Interesting :)
Do you find the bunnys like the softer ones better? I always find the hard ones to big and slipey too so the bunnys are all over the place!
the hard one i got atm has a part for a seatbelt which dont even work properly:roll:

My hard carriers have a big thick piece of furry stuff at the bottom which they cannot scratch up as it has a very stiff backing. I dont know what it is as it came with the carrier, got it from the vets. When they came back from there op I also folded a big comfy towel at the bottom which lasted 2 minutes so never bothered with that again.:lol:

Interesting :)
Do you find the bunnys like the softer ones better? I always find the hard ones to big and slipey too so the bunnys are all over the place!
the hard one i got atm has a part for a seatbelt which dont even work properly:roll:
I always found them slippy,whatever i put in the bottom.Bunnies and piggies seem to like them better too,they don,t look half as stressed when they have been in them.

glad i bought my new case then!! :D Phoebe (With being so little) flys all over theplace with him being so little, no matter when i put in the bottom :(
I cant see Phoebe,nor Fletcher being impressed with being taken to the vets in thier pink carrier :lol: not that they no they got it yet because im leaving it for Santa Bun to deliver! :lol:

my hard carrier has vet bed in the bottom which i velcro in so it is easy to remove and wash:D
i then fill it with hay so they are occupied on the journey:D

Back