• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last day to buy tickets for Hugo's Theres raffle. Photo of prizes added.

raine

Warren Veteran
Liz and Steve run Rainbow Bunnies sanctuary for elderly and disabled bunnies. The bunnies remain at the sanctuary for their lifetime. As these bunnies often have ongoing health problems, the vet bill is very high, and the sanctuary does need to raise some much needed funds to help towards this.

Please purchase a raffle ticket for £1.00

There is a luxury prize consisting of a Boots home spa , a Next organic cotton nightshirt (one size fits all), Next rabbit slip on slippers 5/6, two gorgeous rabbit fairy tree ornaments, Cross pen set, organic body lotion, and a couple of mystery luxury gifts. Photos to follow

Please look at the website and consider sponsoring one of the bunnies for an Xmas gift, or purchasing one of Liz's hand knitted rainbow bunnies
http://rainbowrabbits.co.uk/meet_the_residents_1.htm

Last edited:
Thank you so much Lorraine for organising this, our vet bill for just one week earlier this month was well over £500, so any amount raised would be greatly appreciated. :D

:DWhat a lovely website...I've just been in tears:oops:

Please could you pm me with details - I'd like to buy some raffle tickets:D

Good luck with the competition! HOpe you raise lots of funds!

I'd like some too. Shall I send a cheque to the same address as I sent the donate-a-vac cheque to? Wont be able to send it until monday though if thats ok?

Awwwww I have looked at your site. Those poor little earless bunnies and what there poor mum must have gone through :cry:

Please could I have a couple of tickets. I will send coins in a card if you pm your address as I can't find my cheque book at the moment :roll:

Rabswood

Back