• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

14 Rabbits left Behind by owner (UPDATE)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I had a call the other day off a lady who said her neighbour had moved and left his 6 rabbits:shock: and they have got out of his garden and are running all over the place but her and another neighbour have been feeding them to keep them away from the road. She said that one of the other neighbours had reported it to the RSPCA so I told her to do the same anyway I have had a call today from Bolton Branch of the RSPCA that the six rabbits is actually 14 all mixed sexes so who knows possible pregnant ones. Can anybody help by taking some of these buns

Last edited:
I had a call the other day off a lady who said her neighbour had moved and left his 6 rabbits:shock: and they have got out of his garden and are running all over the place but her and another neighbour have been feeding them to keep them away from the road. She said that one of the other neighbours had reported it to the RSPCA so I told her to do the same anyway I have had a call today from Bolton Branch of the RSPCA that the six rabbits is actually 14 all mixed sexes so who knows possible pregnant ones. Can anybody help by taking some of these buns

I can help by taking a pair but I live far away...

Oh dear me, thats so irresponsible.

Does anyone have a forwarding address for the :censored: that left them there?

Might know someone who would want one. Do you know any ages etc (probably not, I guess)? What would be process if they wanted one? Feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
I have a 6 x 2 x 2 hutch empty at the mo if needed somewhere temporary to stay until a rescue place can be found.

your having GP's:D:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Well i spoke to the o/h tonight but it was over the phone and he can't seem to be swayed but i am going to try again tomorrow when i get home! I think he may sway more to looking after the rabbits temporarily , i may be able to persuade him to keep them then!! hehe :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Well i spoke to the o/h tonight but it was over the phone and he can't seem to be swayed but i am going to try again tomorrow when i get home! I think he may sway more to looking after the rabbits temporarily , i may be able to persuade him to keep them then!! hehe :lol:

your learning:D:lol::lol::lol:

If any people in my area can take some, but do not have accom, i have indoor cages that can be borrowed out.

Back