• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noooooooooooooooo !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Niamh has started to dig at the base of a litter tray. This also involves her scraping her teeth on it. The noise is just like when you run your fingernails down a blackboard !! :shock:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, its setting my teeth on edge !!

Jane - just out of interest....................

How many buns do you have???

Every one of your threads, has a different bunny!! (or 2 or 3....):lol::lol::lol:

As for the noise.................................aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Naughty Niamh!!!
Today i had Toffee quite happily destorying my jumper and pink blanket!
When he bit the zip it sounded horrid!
I HATE that noise!

Errrrr no, i CANNOT stand that noise, gawww makes me cringe!!

42 isnt it Jane? Or more with the babies? :lol:

Niamh has started to dig at the base of a litter tray. This also involves her scraping her teeth on it. The noise is just like when you run your fingernails down a blackboard !! :shock:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, its setting my teeth on edge !!
:shock::shock:Have you any ear plugs??:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I think being naughty is a trait of bunnies called Niamh!! Our Niamh is a right live wire too and can be very cheeky :lol:
:no: Stop that Naughty Niamh!!!!

The sound of tearing newspaper has the same effect on me. Of course, newspaper shredding is a favourite bunny hobby I've found. It makes me cringe inside!!! :lol::lol:

Back