• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New addition UPDATE! with vid!

**Ilovelops**

Alpha Buck
Hey,

Just a little update. Little white bunny went in for his neuter yesterday. I phoned at half 1 to see how he was doing and I was told the op had been successful, but he was still asleep.
I phoned back at 3.30pm, and he was still very sleepy, although awake. I made an appointment for 4.30pm to go and collect him. Just before I was about to set off, I got a call from the vets to say that he was still very sleepy and was taking longer to come round. They weren't happy to send him home and wanted to keep him in overnight to ensure he came round ok. I was really worried, but of course followed their advice.

They said they would phone me in case of an emergency.

I phoned at 9am this morning and was told he had come round ok, and had nibbled at some hay and a cabbage leaf over night :D :love:
I went to get him at 10.30am. Settled him back at home where he has been resting and nibbling/throwing about his toilet roll tube and munching on hay. He has pooed (albeit very small poops), and has peed ok. Still keeping my eye on him, but I'm so glad he's perky and awake ok :love:

Here's a video I took of him on Monday night. He's licking my OH here :love: The bond they have is amazing!! :love: :love: :love:
I apologise for how loud the TV sounds on the clip :shock: Realised I had my mic setting on my camera to very loud!! :shock::oops::shock:
I have pics too, which I will upload asap :D

http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo51/ChocoBonny/?action=view&current=MOV00996.flv

P.S.
We've also changed to an indoor bunny cage for the time being. Reason being is the bunny feet thumping at 3am on the plastic base of the dog crate
drove us both insane! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back