• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionhead x mini lops - anyone else have them?

Hello:wave::wave:

I have been contacted by Devoted2buns regarding Eric and Ernie and just wondered how many other Lionheads x mini Lops are on here.

If you have any Lionhead x mini Lop, can you add a photo (or 2)

I am adding some of my 2. so sorry for the overload!!!

8 weeks old

100_2316-1.jpg

Eric
100_2342.jpg

Ernie
100_2389.jpg

Eric again!!

100_2354.jpg

Ernie again

100_2355.jpg

Eric does a roly poly!!!

Ernie 2 weeks ago (7 months old)
100_2671.jpg

And Eric (7 months old)

100_2676.jpg

I dont know what Lola is - we were told she is a Lionhead but her mane has shrunk a lot and is just a fluffy bunny now.

I have one, she is called Daisy. I am not 100% sure she is crossed with a mini lop but she is small so I am guessing that she is.
I adopted her with her brother Dougal but sadly he passed away last year so I only have Daisy now.

Daisy is the mainly white bun and Dougal is the brown bun :)

DSC00360a.jpg

DSC00355a.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00854-1.jpg

DSC00846a-1.jpg

I have one, she is called Daisy. I am not 100% sure she is crossed with a mini lop but she is small so I am guessing that she is.
I adopted her with her brother Dougal but sadly he passed away last year so I only have Daisy now.

Daisy is the mainly white bun and Dougal is the brown bun :)

DSC00360a.jpg

DSC00355a.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00854-1.jpg

DSC00846a-1.jpg

My hearts melting!!!!:love::love::love:

may I just say that I adore Eric and Ernie, always admire them on your signature pics, they seem such cheeky boys and they are totally gorgeous! :love: the pic of them on the motor bike is genious! :lol:

may I just say that I adore Eric and Ernie, always admire them on your signature pics, they seem such cheeky boys and they are totally gorgeous! :love: the pic of them on the motor bike is genious! :lol:

Me too, their little faces on the motor bike makes me smile! :love:

I don't know what I'd do without them.:p:p:p

They bring so much to our lives. :love::love::love::love:

Edit to say - My idea about the Harley Bike, but CHipmunk did a great job in constructng the signature:p:p

Last edited:
lion lops together

IMG_6493.jpg

IMG_6491.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

Charlies seems to have matured a nice mane for winter.

rabbit004.jpg
when I got him

IMG_6476.jpg
whereas poor sophies has fail to develop, but SHHH don't tell her that

30809708__1226220507__1__2-dcde9012.jpg
this is her sister, who I didn't take home, much preferred Sophie!

Last edited:
our Fudge was a lion lop, although he was a dwarf lop cross. Sadly ha passed away last year, but he was the most gentle wee man.
S5030484.jpg

Back