• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

20 rabbits again...argh!

lol my goodness thats alot of fluffy bunnies. i had a dream last night that i had to pick out two new bunns for my nanny, there where so many to choose from. it was weird. sssh don't tell anyone, feel a bit strange dreaming about bunny's and they already think i'm in a world of me own.

I dream about my bun too....had a nightmare once that he'd lost his ears. Woke up in tears and made my OH go and check cause I was too frightened of it being true. I know I'm mad!

Have you forgotten to keep the lights on again, Amy??? :p :lol:

I had 10 bunnies here for a little while last week, but now I am down to 7.
:)

donna has 20 again i was there a few weeks ago and saw quite a few empty hutches now she only has one empty hutch again :roll: never rains but pours

i had 19 dotted around my place one week, but this was two lots of bondings 6 of my own, and 9 fosters

I've got 7 at the moment.....scary thing is that 4 of them are 8 week old babies and all look the same....I can't work out which ones I've picked up for bottom checks. I presume it would be unethical to dye them with a little beetroot juice so I can tell who is who.

I've got 7 at the moment.....scary thing is that 4 of them are 8 week old babies and all look the same....I can't work out which ones I've picked up for bottom checks. I presume it would be unethical to dye them with a little beetroot juice so I can tell who is who.

:lol: maybe you could make them little t-shirts with their names or numbers on!

oh my........oh it would be very cute but I think that is a step too far. They don't have names yet.

You could always put dots of coloured Tippex on their heads like Wildlife Aid do :D :lol:

when i had honeyies babies sexed to tell from the boys we cut the fur of the tops of there heads grows back quick though

it's ok I think I worked it out.....two of them have slightly darker ears and one of the darkies also has a smudge on his nose. One of the lighty eared ones has no real other markings and the other lighty eared bun has a smudge on her bum.......of course it's very easy to say in practice but when it's quite dark and they are all wiggling together I still have no idea.

....goes of to see if she really did get it right.

You love it lol ;)

How are the P3 doing......still loving their little pen?

I'm knackered! :lol:

They're doing fine, and enjoying the space.

Snowdrop's learnt that if she tugs the blanket out from underneath their pen, she can reach any stray excel junior pellets...so guess what she spends all day doing :roll: :lol:

Aww Amy..well hopefully a pair will be off next weekend..then i promise to fill their space with a single..so that's one down!:lol:
You are appreciated though! xx

Aww Amy..well hopefully a pair will be off next weekend..then i promise to fill their space with a single..so that's one down!:lol:
You are appreciated though! xx

Thanks Jill

Thankfully I'm going to be back at managable numbers after Friday...my 3 bonders are going home :D

Back